DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR CHILD’S DEVELOPMENT?
Stars Infant Program provides FREE developmental assessments for all children under the age of 3 years as a support and resource for families to assess their child’s development. This is done in partnership with the San Andreas Regional Center. Contact us today for a FREE developmental assessment by filling out the contact us form below. You can also call our toll free line at (844) 700-9889 and state you want an Early Start assessment for your child.
Assessment areas that are reviewed:
- Social-emotional- social interactions and connections with adults & peers.
- Communication- what your child understands and what they are able to communicate.
- Motor- rolling, crawling, walking, and hand skills.
- Cognitive: problem solving and attention.
- Adaptive Self-Care: self care, mealtime and sleeping routines.
- Vision and hearing screening.
- Medical history information.
All of the above are critical to determine if a child is at risk for having a developmental disability and is
eligible for early start services. Assessment, eligibility, and IFSP are conducted within 45 days of initial
Who would be on your Assessment team?
We are a multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech and
Language Pathologists, and Early Intervention Specialist. Your assigned team is determined according to
your primary area of concern.
HOW TO REQUEST AN ASSESSMENT